Tuesday, January 15, 2013

And we think we're busy now...

I know I have been slacking on the blog front so I am going to play catch up.  Pretty much we have been having some of the greatest baby showers ever, building a house, putting together swings and pack and plays, packing hospital bags, and making weekly doctor appointments.  We are doing great!  Wesley will be 24 hours old this time next week!! Wow!  And things will never be the same again!  Can't wait!  I have put together some pictures of the past 10 months of pregnancy to hopefully enjoy seeing again someday.  Enjoy!



Wesley went to Myrtle beach here.



And here is a great shower my co-workers gave for us! Wish we got a group picture:(


And here is Harper's baby bump


Here is the gender reveal cake. This was a fun party! Wasn't it Riley???


Here is another wonderful shower at First Landmark! Wesley is already very spoiled and loved!


Here she is at Disney World on the splash mountain ride! I think she loved it!


And last, a compilation of baby bump pics. This will have to do for all the friends asking to see my baby bump.



Wait, one more. That's right, we ran Warrior Dash when Wesley was just a teensy peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment