Saturday, April 19, 2014

Playing Catch Up

It has been a busy few months since your first birthday Wesley Kay.  Let’s see what all you have been up to.

IMG_1266 IMG_1282 IMG_1293  IMG_1297

Of course we had to pick “Butter cups” and take a few cute pictures of you!  Your Non took me many times to pick them.  But I was always really great at picking weeds and bringing them to her.  I hope you will some day too.  I think you will, because right now, it does not suit you to be inside.  If anyone is on the back porch, you want to be right there with them.  We are all so thankful for warmer weather so you can be outside!!

IMG_1259 

Here you are having enjoyed a little potting soil.  Your Daddy caught you making this mess.  I got to take the pictures.  I realize this will not be the last time a little dirt goes in your mouth….

IMG_1247 IMG_1248

I had to take these pictures.  You still love to “read!”  We do not understand the stories you read to us yet but I bet there is a baby somewhere who probably speaks your language.

IMG_1249

And here you have learned what to do with the tv remote control.  You are a smart little one I tell ya!

IMG_1235 IMG_1238

And there is nothing like a good spaghetti picture…or rubbing it in your eyes!  Sleepy I guess.

watching papaws prizes Daddy and Papaw fishing tournament

We went to the lake with Daddy, Papaw and Nana a few weekends ago.  Daddy and Papaw fished in a tournament and came in second.  Yay!  Too bad it was a little too cold outside to do much but we still watched their weigh-in’s and had two fun nights at the lake house.  I cannot wait to spend more time there this summer!  You are going to love lake weekends and the holidays we spend there!

happy birthday Mommy

And by the way, your Mommy celebrated her 34th birthday a couple of weeks ago.  You and I had a great day together!!

I hope to work on an Easter post soon.  Tomorrow is Easter and that means the Easter bunny will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment