Thursday, September 25, 2014

Morning Pictures

Some folks wake early in the morning to get a first look at the sunrise. Some of these folks are even up early to get a good picture of it all.


 I, on the other hand, wake earlier than the sunrise four days per week for work. Although sunrises can often be breathtaking, I am not anxiously waiting on this for a picture. I am anxiously waiting on my morning picture from Daddy.  Wesley, since you were 13 weeks old and I returned to work, your Daddy has sent either a picture or video of you each of my working mornings.
They always bring a smile to my face and usually make me anxious to get back home to pick you up from Mimi's. 
Sometimes your Nana comes over in the mornings to allow your Daddy to leave the house earlier.  I know she cherishes these mornings with you!  She is so great to also send us a picture or three!! 

How cute are you in the AM?!?!?

Here is a compilation from Daddy.
I can't take credit for any of these sunrise pictures but your Daddy and Nana need lots of credit for making me smile while I make my work days!  Their pictures are more priceless than a sunrise pic...even one from the beach!










No comments:

Post a Comment