Monday, October 13, 2014

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


This was Wesley's second year to participate in Little Rock's Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. She was a little more active this year and I think it was all somewhat eye opening for her.  There is ALOT that goes on and alot to see at the race! I run in the competitive race and finished 64th this year! My goal was top 100. I finished in 25:15 and was very pleased with this!  And both shoes came untied...whatever, rookie mistake;) Wesley, Nana, Papaw, Joy, Madison and Regan supported our cause in the 2K. They did awesome!  Then we were able to watch Nana in the survivors parade. It is my favorite part of the day!
All three girls, pretty in pink!
 
I love our annual group picture by the giant pink ribbon!
Kissing my medal! One day I think you will get your very own medal.
 
The elite three amigos!  All with medals!
 
Ring around the Rosie!

Maybe the three of you will be "elite" runners one day!





Isn't this the best?!?! We love Nana and Non!!

Those 2K's will get ya if you're not careful!


This was before the race in 2013....sweet memories!







No comments:

Post a Comment