Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is such a good day! I'm sitting here watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I am reminded how much I have to be thankful for everyday. I have wonderful family and friends, who I hope will enjoy my blog;) I would love to share recent pictures of some of the people I thank God for today if you don't mind!



First, this guy makes me smile everyday!  He has seen me through some tough days and nights lately.  Do you like his beard?  I do...sometimes:)
 

And this guy is the #1 Dad and Poppa!  I can't wait for him to become a Poppa again!

 
I grew up with this girl. To say we go way back is an understatement!  She is so good to me and I'm pretty sure we can read each others thoughts!
 
 
This group of people are all really special.  We have such great times together and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything!  Right in the center, is the best mother in law anyone could ever dream of having!  There are not enough words to express how grateful I am to have and have had such wonderful examples of motherly love!
 
So the last picture is as recent as I can find of my brother, Bryan, and sis in law, Kelly.  It was taken this summer on vacation at Myrtle Beach.  We all had a great time! These two people support me in more ways than they maybe realize.  Couldn't make it a day without them!
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this Thanksgiving Day post!  I love talking about the people I am most thankful to have in my life.  And how great is it that there are so many more?...and you each have such an impact in my life.  I love you all!!!
 
 
P.S.  You didn't think I'd finish this post without mentioning these two did you?    Just look at them.  How could you not thank God for them every day?  You brought so much joy to Mom's life and I can't say anything different for myself!





1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you did it!!! What an awesome first post! Now, I expect updates daily:) Love you! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete