Sunday, November 25, 2012

What's going on in our world. Part 1

Look at what we've been doing the past few months! Scott has been working so hard on our new house. He's my most favorite contractor ever! I am so proud of how it's coming along!

The land clearing began in May although Dad helped us begin cleaning up the land last January.


Moving on to July.  Look close.  I am standing where our front door will eventually be. 
Here we are with studs in August.
This is a week or so ago.  It's a slow progression for us but I'm told we cannot rush perfection;)  They have actually started laying brick and will begin sheet rock inside next week.  Woo hoo! I can't wait to post a final picture some day.  We will have a lot more important things to post about between now and then if you know what I mean!  Stay tuned for "What's going on in our world, Part II."
 
And because I can't get enough of these two...here they are again.  Loving on each other as they usually do. 
Have a good week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment