Sunday, December 2, 2012

What's Going on in Our World Part II

Me and Scott are so proud to introduce
Wesley Kay Hines
.......isn't she beautiful?!?  Of course she's come a long way from this picture.  This first ultrasound debut was at 10 weeks.
And then here she is at about 25 weeks
 
 
 Look at those cheeks!  That's a lot of what I've been doing lately and Scott has been working so hard at building our house and hunting deer.  Sorry that my pictures of pictures are blurry but we can't wait to share more that will be better quality soon.  Wesley's tentative birthday is Jan 27.  That's 8 weeks away folks!!  So many fun and exciting things between now and then, I think time will fly!
Meanwhile, I'm busy building a baby registry, picking out baby furniture and creating a temporary nursery while her permanent nursery is being finished.
 So far she has a beautiful crib (pictures soon), dresser/changing table and the rocker Mom and Dad used with me and Bryan.  Oh, and a few of my old dresses Mom kept for me to use for her one day:).
It's all very exciting!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment