Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas gifts

Anybody looking for good Christmas gift ideas???  I always am...for me and everyone we love to give a gift.  I don't really have that one thing I am so excited about.  So this year my list will probably include anything to do with baby.  We need it all!  But last year, I asked for and received a gift that I still l-o-v-e.
It is called the Clarisonic skin brush.  I got the Mia 2.  Look at all the fun colors!  You can use it with any type of facial soap.  It takes off makeup and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and so clean.  It is probably not on Oprah's favorite things but it should be!!!  Sure wish Clarisonic would read this post.  Maybe then I could get hooked up with one in every color.  Then I could hook you up!
 
My favorite niece wrote a letter to Santa and is asking him for a puppy.  Of course she asked him to "try and get the cutest and most well behaved one."  She says she will guard it with her life and even train it...she further asked him to bring her brother a fire truck, helicopter, and any kind of truck.  Isn't she thoughtful???
 
I want someone to get this and then let me know if it's worth it.
I have so many pictures on my phone and I'm one of the worlds worst about taking pictures and never sharing them or even printing them.  This makes it look so easy!
 
I found this little item on pinterest and thought it was pretty and unique.  Perfect idea for someone who loves monogramming.
 
With all of this I've said, I hope we all remember the true reason for the season.  And first and foremost celebrate His birthday and pray for health and happiness for our friends and family.  It is still so much fun to have a wish list of our own.  Even if our Dad's don't approve of a puppy! That was for you Bryan.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment