Friday, December 14, 2012

It's a Baby Girl Shower

This past weekend our friend Lezleigh Robinette was so gracious to host a baby shower for me and invite some of my girlfriends.  She had lots of great help too!  A big thanks to her, Kelly, Mandy, Helen, and Hailey!!  I think all the girls had a good time and we received some wonderful goodies to help take care of Wesley Kay!  The food, punch and cake tasted just as good as it all looked!  Allow me to share some pictures of the goodness......


Me with Nim (Scott's grandmother) and Zoe...Wesley's name for Zoe is to be decided.



Sweet Baxley!  She already knows Wesley will have great fashion taste.  She brought her a pretty green smocked dress.
 
 

Here I am with Helen who is due with baby girl Shirron 10 weeks after Wesley!
 
 
 
 

 
 

These girls throw a great party!!!  Thank you so much!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment