Sunday, December 8, 2013

Whew November!

We had a big November!  Allow me to share some video’s.

 

We took some flowers to Non’s grave for her birthday on the 1st.  Wesley was waving up a storm that day so I decided to take her video with the new fall flowers.  Isn’t she the best!  I know Mom would agree!

This next video takes the cake!  We put up our brand new Christmas tree on Tuesday Nov. 26.  I was excited to see it and have it decorated for us to enjoy for several weeks.  Wesley must have been excited about it too because she started crawling the night we put it up!  Just over 10 months old.  Perfect timing baby!

I love how she gets her foot up there!  It’s like she was ready to take off running.  Slow down baby girl!  We want to enjoy every little step you take…for a long, long time!

PS Excuse the “My first Boo”  bib…It is November.  Like I said, enjoying everything for longer:)

I’m going to be really disappointed if these videos won’t open when I post this!  Maybe you can watch them if you click on YouTube in the bottom right corner of video box?????

1 comment:

  1. That sweet baby's video opened just perfectly and she couldn't be any cuter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete