Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Ya’ll!

It was one year ago today that I wrote and posted my first blog entry.  One year.  Whoa.  I enjoy looking through our pictures often and writing about them so hopefully one day Wesley will appreciate it too!  Let’s review what we’re thankful for every day…

How about these two??

photo 2 photo 3

Even though they only take silly pictures!

And Nim

IMG_0845

And Papaw Gary because he reads to you…

IMG_0858

And Cousin Paige because she lets you have a whole roll and then water from a “big girl” glass…

photo 4 photo 5

And then lets you rest here…

photo 6

That tickled us all so much! I think Paige really enjoyed you giving her so much attention!

How about being so very thankful for our new home and hosting our very first Thanksgiving dinner there!  I asked Nana, “when did we grow up????”

IMG_0854 IMG_0856 IMG_0860

IMG_0863 IMG_0864 IMG_0865

IMG_0840 IMG_0849 IMG_0862

We love our times with family and friends!  And we count those blessings as being some of the most special!  We cannot wait for Christmas memories coming soon!  Until then, thank you for all of your love and hope you enjoy many more posts from us!

Love,

The Hines's

P.S.  I googled that punctuation but I’m not sure I got the correct answer.  The way I understand it is, if trying to show ownership use -s’ otherwise use –es…neither look right to me so I went with -‘s.  Mom would probably know the correct form.  Dad gummit!

P.S.S.  I’m pretty sure that’s not a word or even spelled correct…ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment