Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Playing Catch Up..sort of

Well friends and family, it has been 1 year and a couple of months since my last post 😳 and our world has changed too much to even try and fill you in. BUT most importantly our greatest change and latest blessing starts here...



Would you look again at those feet??



Taylor Scott Hines came into our world at 7:39 AM on March 1, 2016 at St. Vincent hospital in Little Rock. She weighed 8lbs 5oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.
Isn't she (one of the two) cutest?!?!



And what about this??? Is this not the sweetest thing??? Sisterly love💕






Taylor had lots of love poured over her from her very first day of life. Look who came to meet her! There were even more family members who came later that don't have pictures.





















And this is one of my most favorite pictures of all time! I took this from my hospital bed right after family was allowed to meet her. All is right in the world in this moment...
Daddies girls☺️



It's good to be back on the blog! I hope our girls enjoy these posts and pictures some day. I also enjoy sharing with you too!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment