Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Taylor Months 1-4

Here I am again! I have a lot of catching up to do! Here is our sweet baby celebrating her first year birthdays (months 1-4) by month. I love to see how much she's changing month to month! It's even fun to see the difference between she and her big sis. I have so many people tell me she looks like Wesley Kay. I'll have to do a comparison of the two soon. They sure do have similar baby dispositions. Easy, peasy babies! We can't get enough of them!












For some reason big sister thinks she needs her picture taken too. Umm. Ok. It is a pretty cute idea. So here you go! Pictures of the two of them together.






Both of their faces are priceless! Wesley very rarely wants her picture made...



We love you too sweet, baby Wesley Kay!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment